Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Run To Daylight!


I recently finished reading a book called, “
Run to Daylight!,” by Vince Lombardi of the World Champion Green Bay Packers.  It was an inspiring read, covering one week in the Green Bay Packers 1962 season.  The book went into detail about all the rigorous training and dedication that goes into preparing for a football game.  

I have decided to start a running blog, which I will use to write about my own training.  I also plan on writing essays, short stories, and a little poetry from time to time.  I stole the name of this blog from the title of Vince’s book.  I hope he doesn’t mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sun, Sept 15-Sat, Sept 21

Sun Sept 15: AM. A 2 hour run, most of it with MSRC group, around Lake Wingra and over city and residential streets and paths. It was sunny ...