Monday, March 11, 2024

Does anybody really know what time it is?

I went to bed last night.  When I woke up this morning it was 6:47.  Darnit, I overslept.  My 5:30 alarm didn't go off.  Oh well.  I brushed my teeth, went for a nice run, showered, and ate breakfast.  By 9:00, the sun still hadn't risen.  That's when it hit me.  It must be 9:00 PM.  I’d forgotten that there were two 9 o' clocks in the same day.  I had slept through the daylight.  Either that or the sun decided to sleep in extra late like me.  Or maybe the sun burned out and the world is going to end.  I don't know.  I'm all mixed up.  Does anybody really know what time it is?  Does anybody really care?


Chicago - Does Anybody Really Know What Time it Is?:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sun, June 16-Sat, June 22

Sun June 16: AM. On the track, did 3x1600m (5:47, 5:49, 5:41).  It was raining and around 70°.  PM. A 40 min run on residential streets and ...